Fast, action-orientated issue resolution
- PILOT’s in-house proprietary systems & procedures ensure a swift response to your issues
- Access to our database of over 300+ contractors and suppliers
Effective, clear communication to all stake holders
- Communications procedure for managing contractors and ensuring timely responses
- Diverse range of communication tools available – email, mail outs, websites, newsletters
- Regular updates of key issues affecting Lot owners
High tech solutions for efficient Owners corporation management
- State of the art computer systems for financial reporting, tracking maintenance, keeping accounts and issuing statutory fee notices
- Commitment to learning and evolving technology to provide the most efficient services
- Online portal to access owners corporation records as required
- Qualified and experienced Owners Corporation Managers AND Real Estate Agents
- Broad knowledge of legislation affecting owners corporations. We guide you for compliance with the Owners Corporation Act and Regulations
Proven systems and procedures
- Timely reporting to your committee and owners corporation
- Established checklist procedures and quality control systems
- Many ways for owners to pay fees including BPAY, Direct debit, cheque, cash, credit card and eftpos
A selection of testimonials from our valued clients:
Appointing an owners corporation manager is generally decided by a majority vote of your owners corporation or in some cases by your committee. Decisions of your owners corporation or committee can be made at a meeting or by postal ballot.
A chairperson, secretary or a lot owner nominated by other lot owners whose lot entitlements total at least 25% of all lot entitlements for the land affected by the owners corporation can call a meeting or ballot.
PILOT will assist you to properly call a meeting of your owners corporation or a ballot and will provide you the necessary paperwork.
Once PILOT has been appointed we will contact your outgoing manager and arrange for the collection of owners corporation funds and records within the statutory 28 day limit.
We then follow our proprietary new client set up procedure and develop an action plan for outstanding items requiring attention.
Terminating your manager before the term of appointment expires can lead to paying the outgoing manager for the remainder of their term of appointment. Although we can not advise you when you should terminate your manager it should be noted that in some cases our valued clients have found terminating early and switching to PILOT would result in a saving over the ensuing 12 month period.