To get the best result, it is essential to showcase your home in the best possible light.
A well presented property will attract more buyers and achieve higher prices.
First impressions are everything.
Here’s how to make your home appeal for a buyer inspection:
- De-clutter: pack away items you don’t use
- Throw away old magazines and papers
- Tidy inside wardrobes / closets
- Remove cobwebs inside and out
- Wash windows inside and out
- Tidy the gardens
- Soft music can be relaxing
- Light the fireplace during wintertime
- Arrange fresh flowers
- Consider aromatic candles
- Hang clean bathroom towels
- Eliminate pet odours
- Vacuum and clean daily – sparkle and shine
- Make sure your home is dust free
- Polish hard surfaces
- Steam clean carpets if needed
- Inside temperature should be comfortable
- Make space by removing excess furniture
One of our property agents can give you some free advice on how to best prepare your home for sale.
If you have some ideas for how to best present a property for sale leave us a comment below.